Tuesday, June 15, 2010

still waiting

i am still waiting patiently... as patient as i can be... excited nervous scared all wrap in one big ball of emotion... things running thru my brain and my mind...

movies... not really watching anything new... love more watching old movies... i manage to watch twice pretty woman... the holiday... i think 2 of my most fav movies... both movies really touch my heart... i cant find any new movies that touch my heart like those 2 emmm maybe i dont look hard enough...

songs... ahhh i still prefer oldies... maybe i am an old soul trap in this young body :p... muse "unintended" still my fav... but nothing compare to my perfect song.... "my baby you"

books... i bought a bunch of new books 4 i guess... eat pray love... swapping life... love the one ur with... rumor has it... i still prefer light book... nuthing too heavy for me... books that can make me laugh cry and just relax as i read it...

life... i am taking life one day at a time... i have plan n goals but its kept hidden nicely... aim yes i do.... i think i believe that one of my aim will be that i wanna go back to school by da age of 35... yes cont my studies... other than that one day at the time and when i reach da junction which i have to choose then i will... coz i cant plan my life too much... just hope pray for the best.... dont be too stress...

No comments: