Friday, May 29, 2009

kindle...

*apa mummy nie*
i want it... yes i really want it... Kindle: Amazon's 6" Wireless Reading Device (Latest Generation)
i know that fuzahoney will want it too... emmmm maybe i should buy it therefore i can keep all my fav books and read it over n over again... all my HARRY POTTER... TWILIGHT saga... shopaholic series... and many many more...
my lil ibby is now sleeping... yups... therefore now i am watching my law n order... been so long since i watch csi... need to catch up soon...
ibby is now 17 mths... ahhh so fast... so dearly fast... still walking in baby talk... love monster inc n bolt... potty train every morning must poo-poo before can go out... whenever he dont like it he will shake his head... screaming when he wants something... he dislike bread... plz only crunchy biscuits... love milk still...
what about me... nuthing much... just now i online with fuzahoney... min... bila nak online dgn u pulak... the 3 of us conference together... what about my other frenz... nad, rinie, sue, aida and da rest hurry all of us gathering thru da web world...
ahhh miss everyone...

No comments: