Monday, May 11, 2009

spring... summer


its spring now...weather is good except for the occasional rain...

he is sleeping now... i might have me time for another 30 minutes before he wakes up...

what have i been up to lately... besides reading and werking my life is back on track like before well not completely like b4.... i miss my famili alot... my frenz fuzahoney, nadia, sarini, min, sue and well too much... i miss hanging out with then speacilly friday nite suzy... aaahhhhh... miss it

i can see that now my writing is basicly pointless... there is nuthing much... to say n write... am i now becoming a boring person.... i dont tink so... just that i dont have the right person to hang with now... aahhhhh miss everyone

1 comment:

fuzahoney said...

ibby nak kene gigit tak? gigit kang baru tau.... hehehehe...
comel sgt budak ni!
mel...i know at u mean...
me too.... i dont have people to hang out with too and feels so lonely sometimes....