Monday, May 18, 2009

my frenz ma life


i will make it my lil habit to put up da pic of my precious... "let's go mummy... its spring time"

i read my darling fuzahoney entry... making me miss her...

its been 2 years i am here yups... seems fast... am i getting the hang of staying here... well abit... its tough i admit but i am hanging on... what makes me love it here is shopping HAHAHHAHAHA shopping i love just that too bad fuzahoney, nadia, rinie, min is not here if not... lagi giler shopping la... but as i am now having my lil baby... i realise that my shopping is alwiz about him... everywhere and everything is about him... he is my love... my life is center around him... i am trying to provide him the best of everything...

i entry is now meaningless... there is nuthing about it... ahhhhh maybe i need my frenz to make my life more interesting... so anyone want to come here and be with me???

No comments: